About the job
We are looking for the 1% of commercial professionals out there that can:
- Do everything they can to succeed and help others succeed
- Have great knowledge and ability but are always willing to learn
- Adapt and take on responsibility to better themselves
- Follow through with their actions and ideas
- Act with kindness and respect
- Love the banter, know when to have fun and bring masses of positivity
If you can’t do all of that then your part of the 99% and you need not apply, but if you can then we need to meet.
Click Entertainment is one of the world’s leading traders of consoles and videogames, it is part of Dangaard Group, the largest distributor and wholesaler in the Nordics and Europe. The Dangaard Group is in turn part of the Fleggaard Group; a hugely successful Pan European group with resources and financial muscle. In 2020, Click Entertainment generated £180m in turnover globally and over recent years has gone from strength to strength, opening an office in Miami, establishing itself in new markets, being one of the UK’s fastest growing companies and winning best employer in Croydon from a pick of hundreds of other businesses.
We are proud of ourselves and even more proud of what our team have achieved together through Covid and Brexit.
We now need more of the 1% to take us further and higher. We are interested in adding more experience to our Commercial Team whether it’s sales, purchasing or other areas, if you have the talent and the hunger, then we can grow you and take you to the next level. We will reward you with an excellent salary, bonus/ commission and benefits package, an amazing positive working environment, social events, flexibility and lots more.
The person we are looking for must:
- Currently be working in B2B trading of video games or other consumer electronics in a sales, purchasing or commercial position with a minimum 1 years experience
- Have a proven track record of achievement and progress
- Believe in themselves and be able to drive themselves as well as motivate others
- Be organized and have great time management
- Have strong communication skills
- Possess great attention to detail and use our processes to their advantage
- Have natural strong commercial acumen
- Bring positive vibes, no idiots
Main Core Responsibilities
- Bring commercial success – generate gross profit directly or indirectly
- Help us to make money and make money for yourself in the process
- Manage existing clients – upsell and cross sell
- Generation of new Business, pitch, present and develop relationships
- Working with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Identify new client base to approach with commercial opportunities
You must be eligible to work in UK.
Full time job
At Croydon, London, United Kingdom
Our UK office is located in Croydon, close to several restaurants, public transport connections gyms, parks, 30 minutes from central London. At the office you will also have access to a gym, free parking games room, rest room, bar and coffee space.
Apply for this Job