About the job
We are looking for a great B2B Trader to add to our successful UK based Sales Team. We currently have 8 Traders in the UK and 3 in the US, they work globally to sell our wide range of stock and sourced products and generate profit by negotiating and closing deals on high volumes. They work with our customers to build relationships and understand their needs so that we can be in the front of the queue for more deals.
Our new Trader:
- Is hungry for success and proactive in taking the steps to achieve this
- Gets a buzz from sales and is really driven to succeed
- Is focused on their short and long term performance
- Has experience of B2B trading consumer goods
- Loves the banter, knows when to have fun and brings masses of positivity
If the above describes you and you are looking for a team and company that can push you to the next level of your career and earnings then we need to meet.
Click Entertainment is one of the world’s leading traders of consoles and videogames, it is part of Dangaard Group, the largest distributor and wholesaler in the Nordics and Europe. The Dangaard Group is in turn part of the Fleggaard Group; a hugely successful Pan European group with resources and financial muscle. In 2020, Click Entertainment generated £180m in turnover globally and over recent years has gone from strength to strength, opening an office in Miami, establishing itself in new markets, being one of the UK’s fastest growing companies and winning best employer in Croydon from a pick of hundreds of other businesses.
We now need add more great traders to our team to take us further and higher. We will reward you with an excellent basic salary, 10% commission and benefits package, an amazing positive and fun working environment, social events, part week home working, flexibility, autonomy, fantastic managers, learning, career development and lots more. For a trader with experience year 1 total OTE realistic earnings approximately £70,000 – £90,000.
The person we are looking for must:
- Have experience in B2B trading, preferably of video games or other consumer electronics,
- Have a proven track record of achievement and progress
- Believe in themselves and be able to drive themselves as well as motivate others
- Be organized and have great time management
- Have strong communication skills
- Possess great attention to detail
- Have natural strong commercial acumen
- No Dickheads
Main Core Responsibilities
- Make money and bring commercial success – generate gross profit directly or indirectly
- Manage existing clients – upsell and cross sell
- Work as part of a team
- Working with internal teams to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Identify new client base to approach with commercial opportunities
- You must be eligible to work in UK.
Full time job
At Croydon, London, United Kingdom
Our UK office is located in Croydon, close to several restaurants, public transport connections, 30 minutes from Central London. At the office you will also have access to an onsite gym, free parking, games room, rest room, bar and coffee space.
Apply for this Job